Jan 2, 2007

Japanese IQ Test

This is supposed to be an IQ test given to job applicants in Japan. Though I'm not from Japan, so I don't really know.

"Everybody has to cross the river"

To play, click the link below, then click the blue circle to start.

The following rules apply:

  • Only 2 persons on the raft at a time
  • The father can not stay with any of the daughters, without their mother's presence
  • The mother can not stay with any of the sons, without their father's presence
  • The thief (striped shirt) can not stay with any family member,if the Policeman is not there
  • Only the Father, the Mother and the Policeman know how to operate the raft

To move the people click on them. To move the raft click on the pole.

** CLICK HERE TO BEGIN **

It is possible. Good luck!


2 comments:

ryanrobot said...

NNNUUUHHHH!!!!! I owned that test!

Anonymous said...

That was madness! I did see alot of kids get the beat-down, but I prevailed in the end!