Mar 15, 2007

Achievement Unlocked

Today Major Nelson made the "Achievement Unlocked" audio clip available for download. It comes to us in two flavors.

Achievement Unlocked sound (MP3)
Achievement Unlocked sound (WMA)

Although these sound files are pretty much useless to you and me, RO8OT wasted no time creating a nice little flash for it.









(click the graphic)

So now we can click away and yell "ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED!" to our hearts content.

(Update) R080T added the trophy and circle of light animations to the flash. Great work 'bot!

2 comments:

ryanrobot said...

oh man, I can't get enough of that frickin sound! I made it my default alert sound on my work machine... the new instant message sound on AIM... I love it. I may eventually make a more animated version of the flash movie. We need that ring to grow and flash that little trophy, ya know - to be accurate ;)

ryanrobot said...

update unlocked! I added the little trophy + ring of lights :)